It’s not difficult to forget regular maintenance for your heating and cooling unit. But it’s the top priority we’re keeping in mind at Bob Brown Service Experts.
That’s because routine work provides many pluses for your unit, such as enhanced efficiency and a reduced possibility for issues. You can receive these perks—and more—by enrolling in our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll get quick response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also save more on our Expert repairs. As per usual, our work is backed by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also perform an in-depth examination of your unit whenever they’re at your residence. These examinations could help uncover heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to better your home’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality equipment too.
You’ll also be given our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over the HVAC issues in your house. This could help you make an informed choice when you’re trying to decide between repair or replacement.
Why is Annual HVAC Maintenance so Critial?
Annual maintenance delivers lots of benefits for your heating and cooling equipment.
- Gives back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on heating and cooling bills.**
- Identifies small troubles before they create expensive repair calls.
- Helps prolong your system’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps protect your loved ones from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you have a fuel-burning furnace.
This membership plan has annual Precision Tune-Ups for your heating and cooling system. This checkup is the most exhaustive you can find. That’s because its multiple cleaning and adjustment steps help restore your unit to peak efficiency, trustworthiness and energy savings.
In addition to a 29-point visual inspection, here’s what each maintenance appointment includes.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Examining A/C starting power and safety controls
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Adding new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleansing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting capabilities and safety controls
- Replacing standard air filters
- Strengthening electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Involves
- Annual Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Yearly safety inspections
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Never any trip or overtime charges
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality products
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual examination on every visit
To get started, contact our Experts at 623-243-4517. We’ll help you find the ideal membership plan to fit your requirements and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.