Your heating and cooling equipment is an investment in your residence. Protect it and your household’s comfort with Armor+, one of our most extensive HVAC service memberships.
After you sign up, you won’t pay anything out of pocket for parts or labor. This protects your finances from costly unexpected repairs. When you contact us for an appointment, you’ll enjoy a rapid response through our 24/7/365 priority service. And we’ll make sure you’re satisfied with our Expert work through our one-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Whenever our Experts are at your house, we’ll complete an exhaustive inspection of your equipment. This allows us to find any troubles with your heating, cooling or indoor air quality. If you need to better your air quality to alleviate allergies, your membership will aid you in saving on those solutions too.
We’ll also provide you with our exclusive Home Health™ Report Card, which pinpoints any heating and cooling problems in your house. This way, you can make a well-informed choice on repair or replacement.
This service also covers annual Precision Tune-Ups for your cooling and heating equipment. Here are a few benefits to having this full repair finished.
5 Benefits of Yearly HVAC Service
- Restores efficiency that might save you up to 30% on heating and cooling bills.**
- Locates little problems before they cause costly malfunctions.
- Helps extend your unit’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps guard your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you use a fuel-burning heating system.
Each unit tune-up includes a 29-point visual inspection along with these services. And more!
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Observing thermostat adjustment
- Assessing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Inspecting A/C starting capability and safety controls
- Cleansing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Freshening and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Monitoring thermostat settings and combustion air
- Inspecting furnace starting performance and safety controls
- Putting in new standard air filters
- Fastening electrical connections
- Assessing volts/amps
What Our Armor+ Membership Includes
*For Armor+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Armor+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.
- 100% Parts and Labor Coverage
- Filters included
- Routine Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Once-a-year safety review
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime charges
- 15% discount on air quality products
- One-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee on repairs*
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual inspection on every visit