Summer has made its debut in Tempe and the last thing you need is your air conditioning system failing during the extreme temperatures. Help stop your home’s AC from breaking down with an annual air conditioning tune-up from Bob Brown Service Experts.
What exactly is an A/C system tune-up?
Just like you go to your doctor every year for an evaluation, an air conditioner tune-up is a seasonal visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and operating correctly. Most common AC tune-ups will entail cleaning the condenser coils, calibrating the thermostat, inspecting your refrigerant levels and looking for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical components, and evaluating the operation of the blower motor and blower belt.
A/C system tune-ups with Bob Brown Service Experts
When you call Bob Brown Service Experts for your air conditioner tune-up, our tune-ups encompass a full visual inspection and a detailed cleaning. Keeping reading for the complete process for our System Inspection and Precision AC tune-up.
- Calibrating thermostat
- Examine oil and air filters
- Inspect blower components
- Assess air flow
- Check all electrical connections
- Verify proper system performance
- Confirm quality of installation
- Examine area around system
- Check equipment clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Check condenser and evaporator coils
- Assess starting capabilities
- Analyze safety components
- Assess temperature variation in supply and return
- Survey refrigerant pressure
- Check condensate drains
- Replace or clean standard home air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Evaluate volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving pieces
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Survey cooling cycle
- Issue biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Bob Brown Service Experts in Tempe is currently celebrating summer with discounts on air conditioning tune-ups and certain home comfort system upgrades. To find out more or schedule your seasonal air conditioning tune-up, call 623-243-4517 today!